Looking for the Chicken Roulades recipe?
The Chicken Roulades are flavourful, healthy and easy – perfect to serve as an elegant main course dish. This is a delicious light meal. Modify ordinary chicken steak into quick-fix chicken roulades stuffed with paneer and mozzarella cheese.
Have a glance of the Chicken Roulades –
Serve – 2
Course – main course
For rolled chicken roulade
Raw chicken steak – 3, finely chopped coriander leaves – 2, grated cheese – 2tbps, grated paneer – 2tbps, Olive oil – 2tbsp, Maida – 1tbps, cinnamon powder – 1/4 tsp, pepper – 1/2 tsp, salt to taste.
For chicken roulade sauce
Olive oil – 2tbsp, garlic paste – 1tbsp, ginger paste – 1tsp, onion paste – 3tbsp, soya sauce – 1tbsp, cinnamon powder – 1/4 tsp, pepper – 1/2 tsp, salt to taste.
How to make Chicken Roulade ?
- Flatten the chicken steak. Put the finely chopped coriander leaves, grated cheese, and grated paneer on it. Make a roll of the chicken steak.
- Take a bowl, add maida, cinnamon powder, pepper and salt into it and mix properly. Rotate the chicken steak roll in seasoned flour.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry these rolls till golden brown.
- Meanwhile for sauce, heat oil. Add garlic paste, ginger paste, onion paste and saute till light brown and stir it.
- Add soya sauce, cinnamon powder, pepper powder and salt and keep stirring.
- Spoon the sauce over the platter. Slice the cooked chicken steak roll and arrange them on the serving plate. Garnish the Chicken Roulade with finely chopped green capsicum, dry coriander leaves, finely chopped tomatoes, and sliced onions.
- Serve these Chicken Roulade with Chapati/rice/pasta/bread.